Human Centipede: The Game Human Centipede: The Game

Win

Just heard about the movie a few days ago now I find the game haha xD

Coil Coil

Creepy, dark, yet beauitful

I've truely never felt so...weird by a game before. The poetry was jaw-dropping and at first I was frustrated by the gameplay, but I was able to beat it and the last part brought chills to my spine...where in heaven is that poem from?

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Whoa

Extremely addicting game. Deff one of the best flash games I've ever played. I normally not a fan of FF-like RPGs but this gives me a reason to be. Excellent work, was able to beat Goku on Normal :D and I can't wait to see a sequel!

Ragdoll Avalanche II Ragdoll Avalanche II

Cant stop playing

By far one of the best stick games I ever played. Its so fun dragging the little guy around and when he gets hit by a needle its so funny. Try adding different skins to make it more fun for it to die.

-Shadz

Teach Meh!:Starters Guide Teach Meh!:Starters Guide

O:

Omg This tutorial is pretty useful. I already know how to shade but tweening I don't lol. Damn looks hard xD I shall pratice this. The only problem with this was the arrow buttons. Everything else was good.

I am Shadowking and I approve this tutorial

CourgetteClock responds:

not that I need your aproval :D

GGG Deluxe GGG Deluxe

Great Sequel but wasn't better than the Original

I admit I had lots fun. It was challenging and when you added a -spoiler-, -spoiler-, and -spoiler- it made me laugh and it was an extra twist. But I do remember the first one was super hard and took me like an 1 to beat. But I don't wanna be negative you did a great job with this. I hope to see a third one :D

-Shadowking

Gamma Bros Gamma Bros

Mario Bros in space

Perfect simply perfect. From all I have seen in NG this is the best game I have ever played. No game has been this fun or this addictive in the Internet. You sir have great talent. I can not wait for sequel. This game will be one out of a million. Try having different looking ships and multiplayer. Awesome bosses btw ;D

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

Wish it was the real thing =]

Anyway that was one hell of a game. The graphics were out of this world and the whole gameplay was amazingly fun. It was also funny to beat up Britney XD This was the only "Kill Famous People" game I enjoy. Great Job

FlashMotion: Bubble Burst FlashMotion: Bubble Burst

Amazing =O

Omg this is just like Eyetoy. You sir deserve front page. The music was great. Tommorrow I'll be sure to get up early and play this game for 2 hours straight.

EliteNewbie responds:

Thank-you very much.. expect more like this in the near future

ExTreme ClOck SoUndboArd ExTreme ClOck SoUndboArd

Pointless

In case you didn't know there is a software called "Speakonia". Its free and easy to download. This soundboard is useless and doesn't deserve the 3.00 score that you want. Try to be more creative next time.

-Shadz